Cloud vs On-Premises
Choose the solution that is best for you.
Cloud technology is the current trend at the moment however there are many great reasons why you may want an on-premises CRM solution. Whatever your requirements, we have CRM solution to suit your business…cloud, on-premises or a combination of both.
If you work in a team that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of using Act! Premium, which includes Windows®, web, and mobile options, while Act! Pro is Windows only.
On-premise deployment is ideal if:
- You require complete access to all Act! features and functionality
- You have in-house IT resources to manage your Contact and Customer Management solution
- You need advanced customisation and integration capabilities to manage key client relationships
- You require control of your data on your own site
- You want fast operation and don’t want to be reliant on your Internet speed
- You desire a lower overall total cost of ownership and a one-time upfront payment.
We handle the technical steps, so you can instantly access all your customer information, manage and prioritise activities and track all your communications from your computer, tablet, or smartphone to keep your business relationships thriving.
With Act! Hosted, we provide the hosting for your Act! data. As you own your Act! licences, you have the freedom to move your database ‘in-house’ at any time.
If you would prefer not to purchase your Act! licences upfront, Act! Cloud provides a software/hardware ‘rental’ at a low monthly cost. There are no long term contracts so you can change deployment options at any time.
Offline access and specialised services such as hosting of any of your other business software (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) are available to configure a personalised solution that meets your unique business needs. See our Cloud options.
Cloud deployment is ideal if:
- You require on-demand access to Act! Premium
- You want fast, easy deployment & hosting
- You seek automatic updates and upgrades to the latest version of Act! Premium
- You need expert support
- You desire a low upfront investment and convenient subscription billing